About LUJII Window Bird Feeder
LUJII was founded by bird lovers. Our mission is to provide beautiful and functional window bird feeder that can bring you closer to the birds.
This revolutionary and exclusive window mounted feeder is designed to fit in a standard household window. It’s shatterproof, has strongest suction power and is easy to remove, clean and refill. Now you can enjoy watching colorful birds at your home with your kids, cat or dog!
No More Falling Apart or Cracking!
Why doesn’t our feeder fall off the window or be broken?
On one hand, our window bird feeder has strongest suction cup that is able to hold the weight of 22lb. No fear of rough storms or fierce visitors like pigeons or squirrels.
On the other hand, it is integral molded with durable polycarbonate construction and 4mm thickness, making it super sturdy. No any harmful glue assembly on it.
Why do other window bird feeder fall apart easily?
They use poor suction cups that will lose its ability to adhere to the glass within a few days. Besides that, they are made of acrylic, and therefore fragile. The whole feeder is assembled with glue, easy to crack and damage.
More Amazing Features You’ll Like
- Prevents most rain and the buildup of snow.
- Prevents birds from perching on top and defecating all over the feeder.
Easy to Install
- Installation only takes a few seconds.
- No any tool required.
Never Fade or Turn Yellow
- Never fade or turn yellow with time.
- Won’t become fragile even after long-term use.
2 Sections with 3 Cups Capacity
- 2 sections for placing different types of food.
- 3 cups of food capacity. Less refills.
Perch with Metal Strip
- Anti-slip perch without any sharp edges or points.
- The metal strip will never wear out or get melted.
Small Drainage Holes
- For immediate drainage to keep the bird food dry.
- Bird seeds will not get caught.
* Important Tips
#Tip 1: How To Attract More Birds?
1) Add a bird bath with moving water. It helps attract birds to your location and gain more attention.
2) Start with popular seed. Starting with a high quality mix including a good portion of sunflower.
3) Make the seed visible. Spread some seed on the ground directly beneath the feeder or other areas close by.
4) Decorate it. Decorate your bird feeder with branches, leaves or flowers to draw their attention.
#Tip 2: How To Keep Squirrels Out?
1) Make sure it is at least five feet off the ground when placing your window feeder.
2) Keep it ten feet away from deck railings or tree branches.
3) Consider using food that is coated in hot pepper. The birds won’t mind and actually like it, while squirrels can’t tolerate it.
4)Using seeds that squirrels tend to be much less interested in like Nyjer (thistle) seed, millet or safflower seed. However, some of your other favorite backyard birds like cardinals or woodpeckers, likely won’t be interested either.