Bring Endless Entertainment to Your Kids, Cats and Dogs
A window bird feeder is the best introduction to your children to get know of nature. In the meantime, your cats and dogs will have endless entertainment from watching the birds eat inches from their face too.
If you are tired of the boring clear window bird feeder out there, this colored yet transparent feeder is the best option for you. It helps the birds to locate the feeder and the color will never fade or degrade.
Why doesn’t our feeder fall apart?
On one hand, it has strongest suction cup that is able to hold the weight of 22lb without falling off. On the other hand, it is integral molded with super sturdy polycarbonate.
Why do other window bird feeders fall apart easily?
They use poor suction cups that will lose its ability to adhere to the glass within a few days. Besides that, they are made of fragile acrylic and are glued together, easy to crack.
Successful Bird Feeding Tips
#Tip 1: How To Attract More Birds?
1) Add a bird bath with moving water. It helps attract birds to your location and gain more attention.
2) Start with popular seed. Starting with a high quality mix including a good portion of sunflower.
3) Make the seed visible. Spread some seed on the ground directly beneath the feeder or other areas close by.
4) Decorate it. Decorate your bird feeder with branches, leaves or flowers to draw their attention.
#Tip 2: How To Be Squirrels Proof?
1) Make sure it is at least five feet off the ground when placing your window feeder.
2) Keep it ten feet away from deck railings or tree branches in yard.
3) Consider using food that is coated in hot pepper. The birds won’t mind and actually like it, while squirrels can’t tolerate it.
4) Using seeds that squirrels tend to be much less interested in like Nyjer (thistle) seed, millet or safflower seed. However, some of your other favorite backyard birds like cardinals or woodpeckers, likely won’t be interested either.